Paul Davis Restoration of Volusia County can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished belongings that were at one time automatically considered ruined may now be restored.
These items can include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Volusia County can clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving sentimental possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were thrown away in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us too.