Disaster Planning for Residents in Daytona Beach
All companies need to plan to ensure business continuity. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary consultation today, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.